We picked this location (Grand Ave in NW Billings) because of its easy accessibility for your RV & mini storage needs. You can reach us from Shiloh Rd, Zimmerman Trail and Airport Road, or central Billings in just a few minutes. The area is known mostly by its scenic views of the Rims, upper middle class neighborhoods, great restaurants, and quick access to the Heights or I-90. Nearby conveniences and businesses include:
- City Brew and City Vineyard is right across the street from our store and is a large independent retailer of wine, craft beer, and delicious coffee.
- Albertsons is one of the largest food and drug retailers in the United States. They are only a block east of us.
- Centennial Dog Park is just a few blocks south from us and is great place to let your dog get out some energy!
- Rae Rae’s Bakery brings allergen-friendly, delicious baked goods to the community of Billings. Just east of Albertsons off Rehberg and Grand.
- Ace Hardware is right off Zimmerman just a block from us. They offer home improvement supplies, a US Postal Service drop-off location, pet supplies, and more!
We are committed to helping you solve your RV & mini storage needs, whether they be large or small. So come meet our friendly staff at our convenient northwest Billings location. We’re right in your neighborhood and we have installed a security system for your protection. Trust us to store your belongings.